Monumental Life Solutions Series
The Department of Insurance for Texas recently conducted an audit of the Accidental Death Benefit Rider & Children/Grandchildren Rider on the enhanced Solutions Series Final Expense products. The Accidental Death Benefit Rider and Children/Grandchildren Rider will not be issued on any applications that are submitted after May 25, 2013. We are actively working with the department of insurance for Texas to reinstate these riders. Thanks for your cooperation.
Securus & American Amicable Group of Companies are happy to announce that the AD&D Program is now available in New Hampshire for your agents. Some key points are:
- It is available through IA American only as it is the only company we have licensed in NH.
- Due to a unique requirement in the state, we had to file the product without Dismemberment coverage in order to have it approved. The policy just covers accidental death.
New Kemper Life Applications
Effective April 1, 2013 the application for the Guaranteed Issue Whole Life is changing in many states to the new application ICC12-SS-0912. The states that will use the ICC12-SS-0912 application are:
Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Securus AD&D Brochure
The Securus branded AD&D brochure (form #3019) is now available on American Amicable’s website for immediate agent ordering and is also avialable on the Advisor Portal, under Printable Forms.
New Promote Yourself Guidelines
Promotion qualifications have been revised to make it easier for our Advisors to advance their careers.
- Full renewals are now vested from the carrier on the Enrichment Program.
- Indexed Universal Life Sales now count toward promotional guidelines
Annuity Sales now count toward promotional guidelines
New Hire Requirements have been eliminated
- Now Available, New Commission Spreadsheets for all Carriers and all Levels.
Phoenix Life is now available for contracting through Securus Financial Services.
*Please check compensation as it varies by carrier and product